Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Optimistic or Pessimistic - I dont know!!!

                                                              August 8th 2010






Yes it is very very special..



Not because it was B’day!!! Also

Not because it was my last Bachelor’s B’day!!!

Not because I was in three different countries on that day!!!

Not because I was travelling to onsite!!!



But because



I discovered new feelings inside me!!!



Yes these come only during departures!!



• All my shyness are changed into “Expressing”

• All my happiest moments have taken a new avatar called “Memories”

• All my chatting have to be fitted into social networking websites (***** websites - I hated them in my life previously)

• All my inspirational attitude take diverted just because for money as Jeremy Taylor once told “Men are apt to prefer a prosperous error to an afflicted truth“

• Messaging tones in mobile phones went into dumb







Yes of course it gives an immense pain inside but sugar and chocolate coated with name called Joy outside!!



Once I realised all these things, oh god I am also running in this mad race going no where but searching the exits everywhere!!



I am also a stupid common man.



I don’t know whether I have to be happy with the position that he has given to me now or I need to worry for all the things that I have missed.



Yes this time I am not a stupid common man.



Because “Testing the patience and attitude” is the game that god used to play with me..



Yes the Game is still ON because I haven’t won yet

3 comments:

  1. Its difficult to win Emotions and once you win them, you are the Winner :-)

    I know the game is ON and I'm sure you will Win!!!

    No best Wishes required for this ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is beautiful. We don’t know what is going to be happening in the next second. Sometimes, we may find defeat in victory and victory in defeat. Nothing is stable in this world. Just adapt to the things happening around you.

    Whatever happens life has to go on! Nothing is permanent. Try to control your emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is controlling the emotions the best way ;-) ?

    I personally feel, the best and wonderful way is to get the freedom to express true emotions :-)

    You become a Winner then...

    ReplyDelete